How to register in the Municipal Library?
- In order to register, you will need valid personal identification (personal identification card or passport) and money for paying the annual registration fee (see the Price List).
- For children under 15 years of age, a signed application, listing the personal data of the child and personally signed by their guardian, is necessary; or, you can visit any of the Municipal Library (ML) branches with your child, and we will register them while you wait.
- The registered library card is valid for all of the branches of the ML, see contacts.
- The library card is non-transferable to other individuals.
- Furthermore, it is possible to take advantage of the one-time registration (suitable for spa guests); after paying the one-time registration fee, it is possible to borrow a book or periodical and take it with you.
- With the annual registration fee, the reader is not only able to borrow books and periodicals that are only-for-viewing or that are take-home, but also gains FREE internet access.